Choosing a Surgeon Who Specializes in Tummy Tucks or Liposuction
Whether you choose to have tummy tuck or liposuction surgery done,
finding a qualified surgeon is critical. Do not be afraid to ask your
prospective doctor about his or her background and qualifications.
A qualified cosmetic surgeon will welcome your questions and be pleased
that you are concerned enough to ask.
Below are a few guidelines to assist you in your search for a qualified
- Check your surgeon's credentials and study them carefully. Is
he or she board certified?
- Find out how much surgical experience the surgeon you are considering
has. Does he or she specialize in tummy tucks or liposuction?
- How many procedures of this kind has the doctor done?
- How many operations is the doctor currently performing per year?
- Remember that although before-and-after photographs can give you
some indication of a surgeon's ability, they are no guarantee of
the results you will receive.
- Ask your surgeon if it is possible to speak to former patients.
- Make sure you are comfortable with the personal support between
you and your surgeon. Moreover, be sure you feel at ease with the
staff, and that your concerns are being addressed. Do not be satisfied
with an incomplete answer from anyone.
Alternative to Tummy Tucks | Types
of Tummy Tucks | Resources
Articles of Interest | Sitemap